The Disney Chronicles 2.0: A shuffled and altered Disney Canon and altered media landscape

Intro
This is the sequel to the original Disney Chronicles from a while ago and this idea of a shuffled canon TL is based from @MrCarioca, @The British President, and @PGSBHurricane versions of a shuffled Disney TLs but this is my own take of it with a different media landscape in general with a completely different disney canon, films, acquisitions, tv shows, other pieces of media, theme parks, and so much more. but first we have to go back to 1935 where Disney created their first ever movie, Alice in Wonderland.

Welcome to the Disney Chronicles 2.0​

1710199142126.jpeg
images

Where we will start in 1935 with the movie that started all of this, Alice in wonderland.​

Last edited:
i have decided to take a detour to discuss about what are the major and minor movie studios in the thirties to set the stage for the TL before talking about Alice in wonderland.

News
Sorry for the long wait on the TL's in general as i am waiting for my summer to start very shortly but nothing is going to be released till summer starts for me and i can put all focus onto this TL and my other one's again. the Disney Chronicles (Hopefully) should get something eventually but it will get less stuff than the other TLs that i have been doing currently.

also i am changing the way we start it; instead of first talking about the big film companies of the 30's, we instead just jump into Alice in Wonderland in 1935 as the true first chapter for this TL.