Pop-culture in TL-191

• Thread starter Deleted member 82792
  • Start date

Amerika: The Last Battle

Amerika: The Last Battle is a 12-hour long 2017 neo-Freedom propaganda film directed by Tirpitz B. The film denies that the Confederate States of America seceded to protect the institution of slavery, the proven reality of the Population Reduction and other Allied atrocities while highlighting the war crimes committed by the Central Powers as a form of whataboutism. Various racist conspiracy theories are also promoted by the film, such as the idea of Jake Featherston fighting against a global African plot that started the First and Second Great Wars to end European colonialism and genocide whites in North America.

Widely acclaimed British military and political historian
David Irving has referred to the film as a "mix of blatant falsehoods and slanted portrayal of real events gives it no historical legitimacy whatsoever, and it serves only to demonize the African people and whitewash the crimes of the Freedom Party."
Excellent post and nice parallelism of that film as well. Hope you will post here as well as Photo thread too!
But I don’t think they will use the word “Amerika” as it be more of a Germanic term instead of maybe using some old English wording for the America or that’s just a German film that was made by Neo-Freedomite
See also:
  • Buckra Defense League
  • Goldman gap
  • Jake Featherston: The Greatest Story Never Told
  • The Correct Stuff
  • Quadruple parentheses
  • XAnon
Hope you would make post about them

Last edited:
Excellent post and nice parallelism of that film as well. Hope you will post here as well as Photo thread too!
But I don’t think they will use the word “Amerika” as it be more of a Germanic term instead of maybe using some old English wording for the America or that’s just a German film that was made by Neo-Freedomite
the original film didn't use the english word for "europe". i was partially inspired by mitro's "what happens next timeline 191" video where the german empire is an analog of the united states.
Hope you would make post about them
not a bad idea, actually.

the original film didn't use the english word for "europe". i was partially inspired by mitro's "what happens next timeline 191" video where the german empire is an analog of the united states.
So, I take that Amerika: The Last Battle is a German movie (Eurpoa is Swedish for Europe)?

judsuss_pppa.jpg
deb3284a-1a04-45da-9171-f6e75847a098.jpg.pagespeed.ce.bNEHU5Uv26.jpg

What would TL-191 versions of these films would look like?
Definitely going to have a film about how the African Confederates are “”lower than scum”” but I think it will be more prevalent because of the Confederacy attitudes towards Blacks, even before Featherstone was in power. So I could see a entire genre of Southern films, being belittling and insulting blacks as a whole

Then who “IS” the David Irving of your headcanon?
David Irving is a widely respected military and political historian with his area of expertise being the Freedom Party and the Confederate States during Second Great War. He has written heavily praised books such as Featherston's War and The Destruction of Charleston. In one particularly unique incident, he was sued by infamous American Population Reduction denier Deborah Lipstadt for libel, a lawsuit Irving won.

(My decision to change Irving came from the idea that while the U.K. fought alongside the Confederacy in the Second Great War, it fought against Germany in World War II.)

Last edited:
(My decision to change Irving came from the idea that while the U.K. fought alongside the Confederacy in the Second Great War, it fought against Germany in World War II.)
Which, the Sliver shirt lead by Mosley and Churchill who while isn’t full Featherstone, would I’ve still committed war crimes like the bombings of European cities specifically on the Superbombing in Hamburg alongside with the destruction of Ireland culture and Famines in India being their worst crime by Sliverist Britain.

Would David Irving be Mosley apologist then or something entirely different?

Definitely going to have a film about how the African Confederates are “”lower than scum”” but I think it will be more prevalent because of the Confederacy attitudes towards Blacks, even before Featherstone was in power. So I could see a entire genre of Southern films, being belittling and insulting blacks as a whole
What happens to these kinds of films once the Union wins and re-occupies the Confederacy? Ban and burn every copy they could find as part of "De-Freedomitization"? Though that doesn't stop the films from being shown outside of North America.

Last edited:
What happens to these kinds of films once the Union wins and re-occupies the Confederacy? Ban and burn every copy they could find as part of "De-Freedomitization"? Though that doesn't stop the films from being shown outside of North America.
Definitely, I see most of them to be destroy because of the air raids and destruction by US occupiers but soon i see those horrible films been preserved by historians reserving the dark side of Confederacy, film collectors, taking them as their own Holy Grail of last confederate media and of course, Neo-Freedomite using it for Propaganda purposes

Last edited:
Which, the Sliver shirt lead by Mosley and Churchill who while isn’t full Featherstone, would I’ve still committed war crimes like the bombings of European cities specifically on the Superbombing in Hamburg alongside with the destruction of Ireland culture and Famines in India being their worst crime by Sliverist Britain.

Would David Irving be Mosley apologist then or something entirely different?
Irving irl is not the biggest fan of churchill, so I imagine he would not take the position of a british apologist.

it-happened-here-nazis-big-ben_o.jpg

Screenshot from the 2002 movie mockumentary The Kaiser's Britain.

In 2002, a mockumentary about Britain under German rule was released in the United Kingdom. The point of divergence is in 1944 when Entente resistance in the Low Countries and France had been broken; by June of 1944, France had fallen to the Germans. Southern France was put under the direct control of Charles De Gaulle; small parts were handed to the Italians (after peace had been signed), while the rest of France was under German control. With France knocked out, the CSA on the verge of collapse, and Russia suing for peace, the Central Powers began Operation Sea Lion.

250px-FranceOccupee.jpg

Map of France after its fall to the Germans.

300px-OperationSealion.svg.jpg

Map of Operation Sea Lion, a plan to invade the United Kingdom during the Second Great that was canceled due to huge amounts of Entente resistance in France and the Low Countries, as well as the atomic bombings of London, Norwich, and Brighton.

In September 1944, the Germans began Operation Sea Lion. By October, London is in German hands. The British then nuked Berlin after its government escaped to Manchester. Prime Minister Winston Churchill was then about to give a speech to boost morale in the invasion of the mainland and the defenses of Australia, New Zealand, and India from the Japanese and the African colonies by the rest of the Central Powers. But then, something bright was in the sky, and within minutes, Manchester was destroyed. The British government, including the Royal Family, was now dead.

file-20180903-41729-1xnbp60.jpg

Picture of the Atomic Bombing of Manchester.

The Secretary of Defense, in nearby Liverpool, soon became Prime Minister of the country and requested a ceasefire to be signed, finally bringing the Second Great War to an end.

By present-day (2002), the former UK was under German occupation and facing heavy amounts of resistance against the Germans. Any members of the former Royal Family now live in Quebec.

300px-Carpetright_store_after_To.jpg

Picture of firefighters dousing a shop and flats destroyed by arson during a riot in Tottenham.

Screenshot 2023-09-18 1.28.10 PM.png

Map of the British Isles post-Sea Lion
Grey-Occupied Britain
Green-Republic of Ireland

The film today has a cult following. However, it has some controversy around it as some believe the mockumentary is Neo-Actionist due to showing the Germans being portrayed as the villains. The movie's director responded to these claims in an interview in late 2002: "My family was political enemies of Churchill and Mosley. However, it is possible to still see the Germans occupying our homes as evil, much like seeing the evils of the government of Churchill and Mosley."

Last edited:
Squadron_Leader_X.jpg

Squadron Leader X, 1943, a lost Second Great War British movie about a German spy trying to slow down the Entente defense of the Low Countries.

00wowepicgm.png

A promotional artwork of the popular Naval Shooter game World of Warships, which lets players sail and battle in various warships (whether real life, proposed designs, and even designs that the studios came up with) from the Two Great Wars from the navies of the United States, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Japan, France, Russia, the Confederacy, and the Ottoman Empire as well as the composite factions of Pan-America, Pan-Europe, and Pan-Asia.