As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@TheFaultsofAlts

One park that Jackson COULD buy that already exists as of 2010 ITTL would be Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.

OR....

In Sacramento proper, once the NBA Royals and IHL River Rats move into the Golden 1 Center downtown, that could open up the parking lots surrounding the ARCO/Sleep Train Arena in Natomas for a brand new theme park.

OR....

Would the Railyards near downtown be a good idea, or should that be saved for affordable housing?

@TheFaultsofAlts

One park that Jackson COULD buy that already exists as of 2010 ITTL would be Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.

OR....

In Sacramento proper, once the NBA Royals and IHL River Rats move into the Golden 1 Center downtown, that could open up the parking lots surrounding the ARCO/Sleep Train Arena in Natomas for a brand new theme park.

OR....

Would the Railyards near downtown be a good idea, or should that be saved for affordable housing?
I would prefer for Jackson built his own park rather then buy a preexisting. Ideas for his park include a Peter Pan kids section and a haunted town section with a thriller simulator and Tw dark rides horror high and monster mall . Both would mix horror with humor but horror high is more kid friendly. I would also go with a sci fi section if Jackson buys out captain eo. If you insist on Jackson buying a park perphas he buys hard rock park\ freestyle music park

Exactly why I want this to come out ITTL. I want to see Miramax die once and for all!
i feel that it about time Miramax collospes. Despite all the bad people working there Miramax did produce some good stuff thus I hope that there library and facalties will by some one to help form a new studio. does Anybody like the idea of Micheal Jackson buy the rements of Miramax after it collapse to for anew studio. Potial names republic pictures zenith studios brilance flim almagated films miracle pictures or anchor studios

Last edited:
thank for the like otuaknija. Does the like me you like the idea of jacks buying Miramax faclaties to form his own studio

Also, @OldNavy1988, you mentioned Miramax making a Sonichu animated series. Is that still happening? I'd love to see just how fast this shit burns and crashes.....
Yes. Sonichu the Series is still happening.

This is their current Home Entertainment logo:

For Miramax's new theatrical logo, it's similar to this one below. ITTL, instead of the Brooklyn Bridge and Midtown Manhattan, we would see the Great Salt Lake, the Wasatch Front and the skyline of Salt Lake City.
AdobeStock_336423748.jpeg